The Gentem Method I
Gentem means "revival" in Latin.
This workshop is meant to create space for an individual dialogue and assessment of how we as individuals function under both normal, every-day and unexpected pressure- and can help the individual hone in on the most important issues in their life to address. The course is done remotely by Skype and if successful we identify weak spots, laggard attitudes become more effective. Action is imperative, not verbiage.
- What is your primary and foregoing concern?
- What is your primary objective?
- What core values do you prioritize internally, and externally, are they matched?
- Is there a prevailing life strategy you are holding ono?
- How do you personally communicate your boundaries and needs?
- What critical variables make your life more or less effective in the way YOU want it to be?
- How open are you to risk?
- Are you generating an income or living your life?
- Do you feel comfortable challenging the norm?
- How committed are you to working directly with the complexity around you?
- What uncertainties keep you awake at night?
- If you could change one critical thing about the planet, what would it be?
Gentem Method II: Keys To Exceptional Leadership
The exceptional leader exemplifies the difference between talking a good game, and living their ethos. Consider that anyone who is capable of managing people has got a grip on two important things--a balance between how they wield power and exercise character. Inexperienced, younger leaders tend to struggle with power because they haven't had enough time in the marketplace to develop their character. Older, jaded leaders tend to forget that they are working with other human beings sometimes. Be leery of a leader who doesn't seem to be able to handle power with grace, and more so, never, ever work for a person who lacks character. Eventually their lack of discretion in business matters will effect you and your reputation. This workshop is about reviving Integral Leadership.
- Relevant Acumen
- Compassion and Sensitivity
To sign up, or for more information about these workshops, please contact me directly